Hi there! I’m Stacey, the lady behind the lens of all these photos. I’ve always been a creative at heart. For as long as I can remember design and photos have been my outlet. When I was a little girl, my friends and I would create a “studio” in my bedroom with a bed sheet hanging from the ceiling as our backdrop. I have a box filled with those memories of us being silly and snapping pictures with a disposable camera. I grew up with my eyes glued to Trading Spaces and pouring over all of the amazing work on Flickr. Design is in my blood. Years later, I’m getting to do what I have always loved for a living.
Here are somethings you may not know about me:
- I graduated college in 2011 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Interior Design, along with an Associate of Science Degree in Architectural Engineering.
- I’m a self-taught photographer, but attend 2-3 professional workshops a year to keep fine-tuning my art.
- I’m married to a firefighter — he is also the most generous and loving person I’ve ever met.
- My little family is my everything! My son, Elijah, was born in January 2017– and he is my world!
- I have an obsession with learning new things. My mind is always exploring!
- I have been living in Fort Wayne, Indiana since 2006 and I absolutely love the charm of this city.
In my bag:
Sigma Art 35mm 1.4
Sigma Art 50mm 1.4
Nikon 85mm 1.8
Tamron 70-200mm 2.8